What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you understand the complexities of selling a home, there are 2 factors to consider - compatibility and competence.
Compatibility - Real Estate transactions do not always proceed smoothly. You want to engage with someone with whom you enjoy working and whom you trust.
Competence - Not all real estate agents are equal. There are many crucial decisions which if made correctly will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home. They involve pricing strategy, home presentation, marketing strategy and effective negotiation, to name a few. Those decisions require our sifting through a lot of information, sometimes confusing, to arrive at, and present to you, a clear picture. Our great advantage to you is that we are a team that looks at that information from our individual perspectives, reaches a consensus, and then offers you our best advice.
The home selling process can be boiled down to this: construct a compelling listing document, expose that document to all the potential Buyers, present your property to its best advantage to all those Buyers who view it in person and negotiate offers to your benefit. What differentiates agents is their ability to execute each of those steps in an exceptional manner:
1. The Listing - We take great pains to construct an effective listing. You control price but we suggest a pricing strategy based on our estimate of your home's market value, which we update continually, even after the listing is posted. You control your home's condition but we suggest ways to make it more attractive to Buyers. We control the description and photography of your home. In fact, because the images of your home that appear on the Internet are the second most important selling feature, after price, we employ a professional real estate photographer. When we're finished you get to make changes before it goes into the Multiple Listing Service. Compare our listings to others and you'll see the difference.
2. Marketing/Advertising - Just because your listing appears in the Multiple Listing Service, MLS, which is available mostly to agents and brokers, does not mean it has maximum Internet exposure to Buyers. At Coldwell Banker we have invested millions in an Internet Strategy which distributes that listing to the public sites Buyers are most likely to use - Google, Trulia, Zillow, Redfin and many others. This is our eMarketing Advantage. But that's not all we do. We email other agents who have clients who have a preference for a home like yours. We send out postcards to your neighbors indicating that your home is available. When your home is listed it is displayed prominently in our website www.spousessellinghousesma.com. And we still employ print advertising in local newspapers.
3. Showing your home to Buyers - An excellent listing will draw Buyers to visit your home, the prerequisite to actually making an offer. When they visit will your home cry out "BUY ME!"? Oftentimes Buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. We know because we work with many Buyers and attend hundreds of Open Houses each year. You can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast. Let's exchange ideas.
4. Negotiation - How many houses have you bought or sold in the last 10 years? We're involved in that process many times each year. You would probably feel more comfortable with experts, us, handling the back-and-forth details, at your direction. We have done our homework. We know the present market value of your home, which we established when we discussed pricing strategy with you for the listing and we're continually updating it. We represent your position to the Buyer, or more accurately these days, to the Buyer's real estate agent. It is our job to help the you, the Seller negotiate the best price and terms. Our experience, dedication and strong communication will help ensure a successful transaction.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, in the end, we are entrusted to sell your home. Effective face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home and lessen your worries. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here